Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Thanksgiving !?!

Managed to post the Thanksgiving pics before Easter...

We had a wonderful feast and some beautiful time with family. We had planned to meet at Mom and Dad's, but because Dad wasn't feeling well that didn't work out. Jess & Kev graciously stepped in and hosted our standard late lunch potluck at their lovely home.

I had to go in to work in the morning, so I dropped the spouse and kids off and headed to the hospital for a few hours. Mr Leaven worked on our contribution to the potluck while carrying 2 children - SuperDad!

This was Em's first time to meet most of my mom's family - so glad we could all be there! Later in the afternoon, the Leavens visited Mom and Dad (Dad was already on the mend) and got some quality grandparent time in.

Meeting great-great Aunt Dorothy (she's really great!)

Taking a break from cooking for a quick selfie - how many arms does this guy have? Only I know...

Thank you for the fabulous outfit, Aunt Jess

DeeDee and our living doll

Cousins! Piper and Em

Just hanging out in our cool playpen


E wishing Grandpa a very happy Thanksgiving,


By the way, have I mentioned how much I HATE this computer??? No idea if the photos will show up in a variety of sizes and pixellations like the preview shows but OMG does it ever kill me to blog from this thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment