Monday, November 5, 2012

Photo shoot

E and I attended a work event at the Methodist West Houston office a few weeks ago. There was an open house for the medical offices, and many of the offices had special treats or goodies for the potential patients. At our office, Texas Children's Hospital provided a photographer to take maternity pics.

The evening was enjoyable, and there was quite a bit of down time between visitors requesting photos. So Ethan and I got us a complimentary photography session.


This kid is such a professional. Total rock star.


I just got the digital images this week. So amazing. The photographer did a great job capturing his adorableness - I can't wait to get some prints of these. Now, technically, TCH can use these photos for advertising etc so everyone be on the lookout for our beautiful mugs on a giant billboard off I-45...






No comments:

Post a Comment